Our manufacturing plant at Jaipur a is Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliant with the most modern state-of-art facility to manufacture therapeutic dosage forms of:
- Powder and Granules
Our Manufacturing Policy
- Raw materials used in the manufacturing of products are authentic, of prescribed quality and are free from contamination.
- The manufacturing process complies with SOPs as prescribed to maintain the standards.
- Adequate quality control measures are adopted. Quality control measures including IPQC are stringent.
- The manufactured products released for sale are of highest international quality.
IPQC - Chemical
Identification & authentication with regard to Chemical specification
- Mode of cultivation
- Cultivation period
- Dissolution time
- Disintegration time
- Stability Studies as per ICH (International Conference for Harmonization)
- Accelerated shelf-life analysis
IPQC - Microbiology
Microbial standards including pathogens are tested
- Total Microbial Count
- Total Fungal Count
- Coliform Count
- Pathogens Examination
- Sterility Testing